Monday, November 07, 2005

Do I regret?

What is all the bullshit about?
The hype? Is it all worth the hype? The question is whether I made a mistake? Now there is no turning back. What you see from the outside is not what reality really is. This is like the saying ‘wolf in sheep clothing’ that’s what this is.
Maybe time will change things. Maybe I can make a change. The only thing I don’t want is to regret this choice I made. This is a turning point in my life.

My career.

I chose this, I don’t want to regret the same.

For everyone this is a peak time in their life. A change. But to me it’s still in the process of change or whatever you may call it. Now it’s the peak time for all the software engineers all around the globe. Its now or never.

A new place? That’s out of question for now at least.

Lay all the problems aside, to them I just got one thing to say “ bring it on!!!!!!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home